Thursday, October 9, 2008
Personal Clones?
I've been thinking a lot about the person I am. I thought of a question that really put into perspective who I am and what I should be. "If I could be cloned, and there would be lots of me around, would that be a good thing?" I think cloning is wrong, but it's merely to point out a person's character. We tend to get mad at other drivers, think other people are incompetent, think certain people's quirks are annoying... you get the picture. Honestly I don't know that I'd want more of me. I wouldn't have challenges anymore if everyone thought just like me, and we gotta have character building individuals! If there were more of me it would mean: faster drivers, more laughter, more community service, more deployments, more productive hours at work (even if it meant less hrs at work b/c the work was done for the day), less kids (I have yet to have one), less stray animals (I'd adopt the zoo if I could afford it!)... Eh all these things sound great, minus the speeding, but I definitely have flaws too, so I'm content to let God play God and keep the world with just one of me. Seriously tho, the challenge for the day is do you think there should be more of you? If not, start changing with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment