Monday, October 13, 2008
Bittersweet
You ever REALLY want something, and when you see others with it, you have a hard time being happy for them b/c you want it so much? I don't really want to say what it is, but there is something that I really really want and can't have right now... I have a lot of friends tho that are getting it, and I am ecstatic for them, but at the same time so sad for me. I see them sooo happy and I am overjoyed for them. At the same time I just get a pain in my heart and have to just trust God. I know that there is a time and a season for everything, and I'm doing my best to be content with where I am and with what I have for now. It's definitely not always easy though. I know that I have so much going for me, and am so blessed to have Joe, be in the military and have great families to visit with whenever we can get to Michigan. If you think about it, just pray for me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
totally praying for you. I understand 100% how you feel though we are talking about two different things. God Bless, JoyAnna
Hey, I'm still praying about it. I know God won't turn His back on your desires. It does hurt. I wish I could give you a huge hug right now.
Post a Comment