Tuesday, October 21, 2008

New Life!

Two of my friends just had baby boys in the past few weeks and I am SO excited for them! Cedric and Wyatt are absolutely adorable! Today I went to the hospital and was able to hold Wyatt, and oh was he a cutie! He was 1.5 weeks late, so his finger nails had really started to grow, and he had the cutest black peach fuzz hair ever! I could even smell the "baby smell" and it was just so cool. I got to teach one of the guys from my office how to hold a baby, and that was hilarious b/c his wife wants them to have kids soon, and he was so awkward w/ the lil guy:) He's better now, and we have blackmail pics that we're giving to his wife so she can pressure him even more into having kids haha! I saw those lil guys (Cedric from pics) and I am just so awed by babies. Fingers and toes are my fav parts of babies I think. I love how their fingers curl around adults and they squirm when you're moving them. You'd think I had one the way I'm ranting about babies and their specifics lol! Honestly I don't know how ppl think that babies just happen by chance or evolution. There is totally only one God that could have created such perfection! Congrats new parents!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I'll have to take a picture of Cedric's hands and feet for you...they're really big for a newborn!