Sunday, March 16, 2008

Flu

Well, it's been awhile since I've been able to blog b/c the internet was down in our building due to someone cutting the wrong wires! Then it so happened that I've come down with the flu pretty bad. My roommate had to help me make it to medical so that I didn't pass out a long the way since I was so dehydrated! When I got there they gave me some meds to help calm my stomach and also 2 IV bags! Interestingly enough, while I was on my last deployment, that's what happened to Joe! The doctor gave me a SIQ chit (sick in quarters) so that I was able to stay in my room all day yesterday and just sleep. That sure helped a lot! Well, I'm still drowsy, so I'm going back to bed now... Thank you all for your prayers and emails!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you and I hope that you get better. You are always and forever in my prayers and thoughts. You are a beautiful blessing to all those that are with you in Afghanistan.

Elizabeth said...

i hope you are feeling better! hey...you don't have that long to go and you'll be home again!!!