Monday, June 1, 2009

It's done!

Well, I had my last day of Active Duty Friday! To celebrate, Joe and I went camping in Kentucky at the Daniel Boone National Forest and it was AMAZING!!! We got to see a natural bridge made out of rocks and hike through the woods. It was peaceful and very relaxing weekend.

Today was my first day at my new job. I was a bit nervous, but once Joe helped me to pick out an outfit, life was good! Ahh the joys of change!!!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

haha... you make me smile :-) I remember my first day of work in VA and trying to decide what to wear. It really should not be so difficult! :-0

Elizabeth said...

Oh I want to go camping!!!

Christine said...

Wow, no rest for you... straight to work as a civilian. I hope it was a good start on a new career!