Saturday, June 27, 2009

busy busy!

Well, I've definitely been working hard at working! I've begun to get the hang of my new job and things are going pretty well so far. I oathed into the Air National Guard on Thursday and am SO excited about the prospect of being able to continue to serve in the military. Even if it is in a shorter capacity than active duty, it'll be one weekend a month and I think it'll be great!

We're going home for the 4th of July and I'm so excited about that. I haven't been home in some time and I LOVE being at home with family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kate,

It was great catching up on your life and to know that you, Joe, and baby girl are doing awesome.

Twon and I have been equally busy; however, we're planning a get-a-way for this week to celebrate love. Our schedules have us running in different directions so what little time we get we seize. Love You, Nessa