Saturday, May 23, 2009
Second thoughts?
I thought I was perfectly content to get out of the military and move on with my life into the civilian sector, but now I'm not so sure. I had a dream the other night about staying in the military longer and I liked it. I was offered a position last week to be the exec officer for the 2 star general on base, and I think that'd be a lot of fun, but at the same time I'll eventually have to move to another base and then deploy again. But I just don't know, maybe God wants me to stay in the military longer? I tried to get out of ROTC during my second year and ended up back in... perhaps I'm supposed to change things again? All I can say is I need prayer!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
will be praying
Post a Comment