No I didn't take any of these pics, but they got passed along thru the the military forwards and thought they'd be funny to show - we do have fun in the military! And of course I've added my own commentary to them all:)
He ran out of bullets
Thought they'd come with "desert camo" but of course they still have to advertize!
If only the insurgents could read English...
If this worked, I would've tried it for sure!
Some countries can't afford the full size version.
The Navy was showing off w/ their one armed push ups:)
Personal sized jets coming soon to a store near you!
When the Army runs out of money for Hummers, this is what'll be next!
He ran out of bullets
Thought they'd come with "desert camo" but of course they still have to advertize!
If only the insurgents could read English...
If this worked, I would've tried it for sure!
Some countries can't afford the full size version.
The Navy was showing off w/ their one armed push ups:)
Personal sized jets coming soon to a store near you!
When the Army runs out of money for Hummers, this is what'll be next!
No comments:
Post a Comment