Sunday, August 3, 2008
Black Saturday
So yesterday just wasn't a good day for Joe and I! Joe and I were at a stoplight waiting to turn right and were rear ended by a lady who wasn't paying attention. She says that she tried to stop, but usually you'd hear squeeling brakes or something right? Well, we didn't hear a thing! She just slammed into our car! After she hit our car, it sent us into the car in front of us. It took off part of my bumper on the left, and on the right it pushed forward towards our gas can and so now the gas can door doesn't close tightly. It didn't do any damage to the car in front of us, or the one behind! My neck hurts, especially on the side and my lower back hurts surprisingly as well. On the bright side I have free health care lol! I think I'm going to go to the ER later today to get it documented...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment