Pixie Stick Adventures

God is constantly challenging me to grow and stay out of my comfort zone. The latest challenge is getting pregnant! What an answer to prayer this has been! Plus Joe and I both started new jobs in July, and it's been run run ever since! Thank you God for all the blessings!

About Me

My photo
Kate
Putting on my track shoes and running after God!
View my complete profile

Bible Gateway

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (22)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2008 (70)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ▼  July (5)
      • Grand Canyon
      • More puppy, I mean new family member pics!
      • Food!
      • Sacrifice
      • Joe's Brilliant
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (5)

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sacrifice

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time in the military, however I'm really beginning to see the toll that it takes on the service member and families. I feel pretty bad right now b/c due to the military I have missed my sister's high school graduation, college graduation, and now her bridal shower. You'd think that by living only 5 hrs away it'd be possible to make it to all these things, but deployments, and now trainings have a way of changing all of that. Right now I'm in Vegas, and while that'd normally be a sweet deal (all expenses paid), right now I'm sad to not be home celebrating with my sister. I know she knows that I care about her, but I want these memories, and I'm sad that I can't have them and can never get them back. On the bright side, I'm really hoping that I can make it to some of the other ones in August. Since I just got to Vegas today, here are some pics from the Hoover Dam. Isn't it amazing???




Posted by Kate at 9:51 PM

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

wow...it looks like you've been busy! hope things are going well for you and joe!

July 25, 2008

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)