Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Joe's Brilliant

When I got back from Afghanistan, Joe bought me a new laptop b/c my old one was dying. Well, Window's Vista is retarded, and b/c it was faulty, killed the wireless internet. So, we took it back to Best Buy and because it was a software issue, they refused to fix it... Ah the joy of pointless warranties! So we brought it home and Joe reinstalled everything and fixed it, so that was good.

On to other things... Joe and I had a blast at home during the 4th of July weekend. I had dental surgery last week, so it was a bit painful but I'm on my way to recovery now. I had skin taken off the roof of my mouth to graft on the front b/c of receding gums. Hopefully they won't recede again! It sure was fun to be at home too. I miss family a lot and I'd love to get stationed closer to home. However, I don't know what God has in store, so Joe and I just keep praying! We took Gunnar home with us, and he was a hit! My dad grew up with a Shepherd, so he loved the pup! Gunnar even gets along with cats well too. Puppies are so cute!

No comments: