Thursday, July 17, 2008
Food!
I continually amaze myself with how I find ways to feed people without cooking. Sure I've sent packages back to the guys where I made the cookies myself. However, through awesome family and friends providing food, I usually didn't have to. I have a new way to give people food w/o me making it now... We're staying at the Holiday Inn Express and they serve fresh cookies every night until 10pm. Today I was walking in from dinner and I took 2, but then went back realizing that I could give them to the guys tomorrow. So I asked the guy if it was ok if I took a few more, and he said to go ahead and take all of them b/c he was going to throw them away soon anyways. I have ziplock bags in my room b/c I've been making sandwiches for lunches, and so it works out perfectly for me to take them back to the guys tomorrow. Oh, and we're doing the same to take them breakfast in the AM:) I truly love serving and feeding people! I need to open a restaurant or something:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment