Well, this trip has definitely had a rough start. On the way to the airport we had to turn around 3x for things that I forgot! Then in Baltimore they told me that my flight was delayed 24 hours, so we had to go stay in the Hilton hotel. That in itself wasn’t a bad thing per say, but it means just one more day til I could be on my way home. Plus I would have loved to have had more time with Joe in Ohio before having to leave. Silly weather!
I am super impressed by USOs (military place in airports we can go). The volunteers are so thoughtful and helpful, and it’s a great place to be able to go and wait until we get to fly to wherever we need to go. I am so appreciative of all their work and smiling faces! Most of the volunteers are either retirees, or spouses of retirees, and they’re such cute grandparent figures:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love your optimism, despite being deployed and despite having some troubles as you begin traveling. I'm praying that you'll be able to keep it up. :-)
I'm also kind of curious about what the three things you forgot were... :-)
i'm glad you got an extra night with joe...hotels are not a bad thing :)
Post a Comment