Tuesday, December 30, 2008
2008
Well, this year has been quite eventful to say the least. God continues to present me with new challenges that I don't think I can make it through at the time, and then next thing I know it's over and God has used me in another way to do something else spectacular. I've met a lot of awesome people this year and traveled to many places that otherwise I wouldn't have. From San Diego to Orlando, I've been busy this year! There are days that I'd like to be able to slow down, but then again God knows the pace I can handle. I'm looking forward to lots of challenges in 2009. I'm starting early b/c I had jaw surgery on Monday... I'm not too sore but am super swollen for now. I'm grateful for wireless internet and a laptop on the couch to say the least! Thank you all for your support and prayers through another trying year! God Bless!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I suppose it's too late to send you flowers now...I don't know why I didn't think of it earlier :(
Post a Comment