Well, Joe and I decided in August to put our house on the market to see if we'd be able to sell it and move to the country. I didn't think it would, mostly b/c the economy and I didn't think we'd get the price we wanted, even if we did get an offer. Well, guess God has other plans b/c it did sell in October and we found our dream house! We have to be out of our house by Dec 4th (yes the week after Thanksgiving when things start to get really hectic) so we've been doing a lot of packing... In between Joe's work trips to Georgia of course! We put in an offer on our dream house and b/c it's a short sale, we're waiting to hear back from the bank and are praying that it goes through quickly.
I'm loving my Air National Guard stuff! I'm the exec for the vice base commander and that has been such a rewarding, and yes fast paced experience! I'm glad things are going quickly though b/c then I have less time to think about wanting to meet Baby! I've been doing my "one weekend a month" for Guard training to make sure I stay current with my job skills and that's been a lot of fun as well.
We took our German Shepherd up to my parents' house while we tried to sell our house, and now they're attached to him! They didn't want to let us have him back, so we got a new puppy. Maybe not the greatest idea at the time, but now she's potty trained, so it's all good hehe! Her names Lena and she's an English Mastiff. She should get to be b/w 140-180lbs, but they're known for being "gentle giants" and she sure is living up to that title. She's soo sweet and loves to relax on the couch with us! She even tolerates Max (cat) surprisingly well for being a pup and not knowing just how strong she is!
And as for baby updates... I'm in the third trimester now and feeling great! Minor back pain and heart burn, but things could be much worse! I'm really enjoying pregnancy and just hope all of them are this easy:) February will be here before I know it!
No comments:
Post a Comment