Saturday, March 21, 2009

more or less?

Ya ever leave a meeting feeling like you should have said more or less or said something differently? I've been in the interview phase now for awhile and today's interview made me feel like I should have prepped more, said less, said more... I dunno, it just felt wrong! One of the questions was, "now is the time to brag.... tell us a great achievement in your life." I was thinking, gee I'm not the type of person who takes credit for things, so what do I say??? I came up with something, but I just wasn't feeling the interview this morning, and sadly enough, it was for the job that I want the most! I guess that's just how it works sometimes. I know that God has everything lined up for me, and I don't have to worry about where I'm going to be when I separate from the military, but I don't exactly enjoy waiting that's for sure! Today they asked for some of my weaknesses, what am I supposed to do, spill my journal or something? I never know how to answer that one!

Thank you God for having my next job lined up for me, even though I have NO clue what it is!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I ALWAYS feel like I say too much. Of course...that's not pertaining to interviews. I'm sure I never said enough at interviews. You are right, though...it's nice to know it's in God's hands. (I wish my mouth was in his hands!!! I am not a very wise talker! i.e...listener).